To all our friends and colleagues, thank you so much for supporting us through 2022!
We at ACE have had a HUGE year. To recap, here are a few of 2022’s highlights.
- The Embroiderers Collective’s collaboration with Jonathan Jones which was shown at the Palais de Tokyo in January – February.
- Our March 4 art party to launch our new name and logo and our rivus Biennale of Sydney exhibition.
- Our partnership with Bourke Aboriginal Health Corporation, MAYI artists’ residency and festival in Bourke.
- Truth Telling session with our Dharug Knowledge Holders Myall Creek Memorial Committee
- Our Screen Trades training sessions in Production Accounting and Assistant Camera – which were extremely popular.
- Our Club Weld collaboration with River City Voices – What the World Needs recording and concert.
Not to mention our FBi radio SMAC of the year award!